Proposal Portrait Session!! - NW Florida Beach Photographer

Last week I walked onto the beautiful sugar white beaches of Okaloosa Island of the emerald coast in Florida. I was there for a maternity session with a client. I was bit early, and my maternity client was stuck in traffic. The clouds were amazing, so I headed out on the beach to get some shots of the clouds and beach, cuz being a beach photographer that's what I do ;)
I have 2 cameras and gear all on me, and I notice a young couple a little way down the beach, they had a picnic spread out and looked to be having a romantic date on the beach. I go ahead and start shooting clouds. A few moments later the young man approaches me and says he just proposed to his now fiancee' and wanted to know if I would photograph them together. So we decided to do a very impromptu session while I was waiting for my maternity client. The couple was glowing; they were both so excited about the engagement and I could have not asked for a more perfect subject to shoot on the beach.  They were on vacation from Virginia and I am so excited that I got to be there to help them preserve this special moment for the rest of their lives together.






No comments:

Post a Comment